Frequently Asked Questions
What is Edge membership?
- Edge is a tiered paid membership program that enables property investors to find, win, and close investment properties across the nation all from Sundae’s marketplace. Edge brings forth a set of premium and exclusive benefits that give property investors an upper hand in a competitive, supply crunched market.
What is the difference between the Essential, Edge, and Edge+ memberships?
- The Essential plan allows you to browse all properties in all markets, but only make offers and purchases in your primary market. Edge allows you to purchase properties in up to 3 markets with added features and access to our Sundae Funding+ feature. Edge+ has the same added features as Edge with the added ability to purchase in markets nationwide.
If I am an Essential member can I still access property listings in other markets?
- Yes. As an Essential member you still have access to browse listings in all markets, however you will not be able to place any offers outside your primary market.
How do I upgrade to an Edge or Edge+ membership?
- If you are an existing member of Sundae’s marketplace, simply log in and navigate to your account settings. From here you can select Edge or Edge+ and which payment options you would like. If you are a new member you can choose your plan during your account sign up process.
Which option is best for me?
- When thinking about which premium membership option works best for you, remember one main difference is the number of markets you can purchase in. If you want to purchase nationwide, Edge+ may be best for you. If you only want to purchase in select markets, try Edge.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a call at 1-800-214-4426