When You Should Turn To Sundae
Sundae specializes in helping you sell your house off-market for the highest price. We’ve helped sellers in situations like these and more:
Learn How Sundae Works
The Sundae Difference
Sundae is revolutionizing the way homeowners sell houses that need repairs. Every day our team of Market Experts help homeowners sell their house in poor condition fast and for the highest off-market price possible. Sundae is the only marketplace where thousands of investors are waiting to get you competitive offers, without any work or worry.
Traditional Sales Process
- Offers from multiple buyers
- 6% of purchase price plus other fees
- Long sales timeline, often 2-3+ months
- Clean up and repair hassle
- Showings and open houses
- Price haggling and unpredictable offer
- Compare cash offers from multiple investors
- ZERO FEES to Sundae to sell your home
- Highest off-market price
- Sell AS-IS, no cleanup, repairs, or showings
- You may be eligible for up to a $10,000 cash advance before closing
- Close in just 10 days, or move at your pace, up to 60 days
- One opinion, one cash offer
- Hidden fees at close
- Lower prices, zero transparency
- High-pressure sales tactics, often not trustworthy
- High-risk they’ll back out, costing you time and money
- Small-scale local operators, not a trusted brand
We're Your Advocates
Our founding team has over 35 years of experience in the real estate industry. For too long we’ve seen owners of dated and damaged homes get a bad deal, settling for less than what they deserve.
We created Sundae to change that.
Sundae is one of the largest marketplaces that connects homeowners to thousands of local investors who compete to buy your dated or damaged house as-is. This competition generates multiple cash offers instead of just one, giving you the peace of mind that you will receive a fair price.
For homeowners trying to evaluate the tradeoffs of selling on or off-market, we’re here to help advise on that decision. Our home assessment, scope of work for necessary repairs, and offer are free. It is our goal to empower the home seller with all of the information needed to make the best decision for themselves, at no cost.