Sundae Launches New Homeowner Portal to Put Sellers in Charge
Sundae’s Auction-Style Marketplace Now More Transparent and Easier to Use with New Homeowner Portal
Sundae, the online marketplace that connects homeowners selling as-is to property investors, today announced the launch of its Homeowner Portal. The new portal is designed to make Sundae’s product offering more transparent, fair, and easier to use.
Selling your house as-is to a cash buyer is a manual, offline process. Homeowners are reliant on phone, text, and email communication with individual prospective buyers to navigate the process, one tedious step at a time. Sundae’s new online portal keeps sellers informed every step of the way as the company does the work to bring multiple, competing cash offers to homeowners who want to sell off-market.
“Sundae’s Homeowner Portal puts sellers in the driver’s seat,” said Josh Stech, CEO and co-founder of Sundae. “In real time, sellers can see what often amounts to hundreds of competing offers. This gives sellers confidence that they got the fairest possible price for their home. It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s free, and now it’s fully in your control.”
Key features of Sundae’s new Homeowner Portal include:
- Follow along as Sundae markets your property to hundreds of local property investors.
- Schedule a call with your dedicated Market Expert.
- Sundae collects photos, 3D tour and home inspection (if applicable) via a property visit.
- e-Sign documents.
- View interest in your listing in real time, including number of views, number of total offers, numbers of investors who place offers, and offer dollar amounts.
- View recent Sundae home sales in your neighborhood, including the number of offers & investors who bid.
For more information about how Sundae works, visit https://sundae.com/how-it-works/